Frequently Asked Questions
What does “limited edition” mean?
- There are a limited number of each print produced. The edition of a print is determined its size and how many prints of each size are available. Each print includes a certificate of authenticity personally signed Hugo Keller listing its edition number. Editions/sizes are not restocked once they sell out.
Can I commission Hugo to do an original painting?
- Hugo does accept commissions, selectively. Please contact us directly to discuss your commission project. If you are interested in acquiring an original Jason Rich painting of particular subject matter, let us know what price range, size, and subject matter of Hugo’s work you are interested in and we can notify you when that type of painting becomes available.
If I find a piece of Hugo’s art on the secondary market, what should I look for as proof of authenticity?
- Hugo has always signed his original paintings on the front of each painting and has always included a Certificate of Authenticity. Prints have varied over the years as some may not include a signature at all and some have his digital signature. Look for a personally signed Certificate of Authenticity that matches the artwork. If in question, feel free to message or email Hugo with the specifics and he can help you to determine it’s authenticity.
How do I start a return?
- If you are unsatisfied for any reason with you print purchase, contact us within 30 days of your date of purchase for hassle free return instructions. You must return it securely in the original packaging. If it is not received in the original packaging, the return will be refused. All sales of original artwork are final. If you wish to return a reproduction print, there will be a restocking fee of 20%.
Will my painting include a COA?
- Absolutely. Each limited edition print includes a Certificate of Authenticity personally signed Hugo Keller.
How long should it take for to receive my order?
- Every print is created “made to order” on the finest quality canvas paper. We use specially manufactured cotton blend canvas for archival printing produced using a professional large format printer, each print is hand-cut and carefully shipped. Each order usually ships within 4-5 business days. Depending on your location you should expect to receive your order within 10-14 business days.
How long will my purchase last?
- Our canvas prints are created with professional printing technology and coated with a protective, scratch-resistant UV laminate to ensure they last for years to come.
What framing and unframed options do I have?
- Unframed Option: Bring your artwork to life with the texture and depth of a stretched canvas print. Your image gets printed onto a premium canvas and then stretched on a wooden frame of .75″ x .75″ stretcher bars (gallery wrap). Your canvas print will be delivered to you “ready to hang” with pre-attached mounting hooks.
- Framed Option: If you choose the framed option, Hugo Keller will personally select the best frame and frame color for each individual piece to ensure it’s beauty and longevity. If you have a frame color preference feel free to include it in the notes during checkout.